Building, Training and Consultancy in Earth Building Technologies
Below are examples of the professional services we offer clients;
- Practical assistance with all aspects of design and construction of new earth buildings as well as maintenance, repair and restoration of earth buildings.
- Written reports and advice.
- Feasibility studies for establishing earth building techniques that are appropriate, efficient and viable in Australia or overseas.
- Advice on selection of soils, appropriate earth building technique and equipment.
- Hands on practical training in Earth Building techniques for individuals and self-help community groups.
- Workshops and training programs tailored to client and recipient needs.
- Assistance with Earth Building in projects from cob pizza ovens to village scale developments using EB techniques such as mud bricks (adobe), super adobe and cob.
- Management and supervision of earth building projects.
- Contract and subcontract building based in South Coast NSW, Australia. T/A Peter Hickson, Builder, NSW Lic. 205900C specialising in handcrafted earth and timber homes.